There are a couple of things to remember when hiring your virtual assistant. But first, let me remind you why is it important to hire a Virtual Assistant.
“Ring! Toot! Swoosh! Vroom!”
Sounds familiar right? Yup! I know, in fact, those were the profitable noises that have provided plenty of profits to clients and business owners like you. Those phone calls, emails and notifications, paper works and even the honk your own vehicle that gets the most hours of the day just to arrive at your appointment destination on time. In fact, some businesses would quit since they hardly have enough time to prioritize what really matters - You.
Unfortunately, most clients tend to focus on multiple tasks thinking that they can do it all by themselves and barely have thought about engaging to their main expertise, which is the core object of winning goals.
Whether it be a small business, a startup campaign or even a large network always have to consider one important phrase of becoming successful: “Sell yourself and the product at the same time.” I know it would sound a little cagey to others, but if one would contemplate, essentially, you will then start to realize that everyone is already capable of knowing your service, so why not focus on ‘how can you deliver the service’ instead? And if you already know how to handle that part according to your abilities, then it’s time to concede that you’ll need a professional assistance in fulfilling your success.
One most effective and sustainable method, which most top real estate, sales and customer service business in general have been talking about, is hiring a skilled professional offshore. An experienced individual doesn’t need to be with you physically but someone who can work for you remotely while providing you real time reports, accomplishing competitive results, and giving you the benefit of your coffee virtually through the use of the internet.
Still wondering how are they going to do all those extra leg works? Well no matter how good we are at what we do, we still cannot afford to spend all day taking 200-300 calls per day, sending or replying to countless emails from clients, arranging contracts, organizing contents and important details, creating websites and web forms, managing our social media and marketing sites, or even talking to an important client on your behalf while you’re busy negotiating to the other client.
So how can you be assured that your assistant can do those tasks? This is the part where you’ll need to consider the basics: Understanding the hiring process.
As normal, it is beneficial to pick the largest fish in the bowl and how to create a mutual security from end to end of your transactions. Here are the important elements you need to remember when selecting your best virtual assistant:
1. Responsiveness - During an interview session, it is always important to determine that the candidate must be punctual and aggressive by asking their possible weaknesses and strengths. Moreover, these are the candidates who have great motivation about careers by knowing a little bit about their personal background or previous work experiences.
2. Experience - This can be critical as the foundation should be concrete. Although it may not always be necessary to others hiring someone who has a great or equal expertise as yours, but a professional aspirant whom you think can deliver tasks appropriately based on what they’ve been up to about a year ago is an ideal basis. However, one must consider that storytelling is way better than being the narrator of their own book. This involves the selling part of themselves by building a connection to you as their client and how well regulated they are in taking part of the ownership by giving importance to your business. In addition, this is the part where you can measure their skills in terms of listening and communication proficiency.
3. Technical - Internet speed, computer specs, and backup systems are the guns and bullets of your potential warrior. Initially, these are the major requirements that are usually prequalified by the candidate’s respective agency before they reach you.
4. Motivation - What made them decide to work from home? Is it just about to have more time for their families and get away from the outside realm? Or do they feel like it’s more productive focusing to work from the comfort of their own homes rather than spending the stress brought by their usual daily grinds? Either way, whatever motivation a candidate should possess, feel free to check mark that portion if it enlightens their eligibility.
5. Price - In connection to all four elements mentioned above, it doesn’t need to take a noblest person to picture money out of a file of documents. Once all four aspects have been observed and acknowledged accordingly, it is best to list down all responsibilities and obligations you wished to be covered by your virtual assistant as the price tag will then be meticulously determined by the agency for your convenience.
Pretty exciting? How about which hub should you go to in finding the right virtual assistant? I know there are tons of remote staff hubs around and almost everywhere but investing to a much credible site is what you should look for.
One site called The VA Station is considerably one of the most competitive platforms in search for experienced virtual assistants to work virtually for international based clients! They have been committed to providing clearer standards for career growth and rewards by filtering, hiring, developing and training high-end candidates who are literally thirsty in establishing and showcasing best practices and as well as seeking for equal opportunities for better employment. It has become a home of talented VAs, dignitaries, and creative individuals who have taken several big and small businesses in extreme leverage - and their price is very competitive too!
Just like most renowned ‘great minds’ have said: “A minute wasted is a dollar burned”, so why wait for extensive advancements that give ultimate benefit for your priorities when you’re just a click away from the other side of your goals?
Visit The VA Station to find out more about their Virtual Assistant service and how you can step up with your business in no time.